During the course of the VEO Europa project, we worked with a range of educational institutions to explore the use of VEO in professional contexts. Our work was focused around this set of research questions:
- To what extent is professional development supported by VEO?
- How do participants use VEO in their work?
- To what extent does VEO help teachers and other professionals to improve their monitoring and assessment of student learning?
- How do teachers and other professionals use VEO to monitor and assess student learning?
As part of our project outcomes, we have been developing case studies of teachers and schools in the different partner countries.
P1 and P2 – UK
P3 – Germany
P4 – Finland
- Case study 1: FINLAND University of Lapland Case Study 1
- Case study 2: FINLAND University of Lapland Case Study 2
P5 – Turkey
P6 – Bulgaria